The Significance of Commercial Waterproofing
Ensure Your Building’s Protection from Moisture
The importance of waterproofing your Little Rock business should be well-known since a lack of proper waterproofing can lead to significant damage. Our methods of waterproofing and repair can save your building from water infiltration that can lead to foundation damage, mold and mildew, excess humidity, and several other issues. At Roberts-McNutt, we have a range of options available to ensure that your building is watertight. These services include simply applying caulking and sealant or more intensive concrete and masonry repairs. We even handle installations of waterproofing membranes to ensure that absolutely no water gets in to your building. In order to avoid costly damage, you should ideally have preventative waterproofing done to your structure before water ever finds its way in. Best of all, waterproofing also benefits your building in other ways as well.
Benefit of Waterproofing Your Building:
- Avoid Costly Damage: To avoid costly damage is to prevent it from happening in the first place. With waterproofing methods like below grade membrane installation and air/vapor barrier applications, you can have a head start with keeping your building damage free.
- Strengthen Foundation: Waterproofing your basement can increase the overall strength of the structure since it keeps the foundation floor from falling prey to moisture seeping in to cause deterioration of the material.
- Prevent Health Hazards: By waterproofing your building, you can prevent the growth of mold and mildew. This is especially helpful with regards to black mold, which can lead to numerous health issues.
- Reduce Energy Costs: Another overlooked advantage of waterproofing is the increase in energy efficiency. Waterproofing increases energy efficiency by sealing areas through which air and moisture can leak. This relieves some of the strain on your HVAC system.
- Restore Beauty: Our restoration services can renew the beauty of any historical or modern building. Our masonry repair includes several options, including tuckpointing mortar joints to restore structural integrity and aesthetic.
Take Advantage of Preventative Waterproofing
Waterproofing your structure will keep you from having to make costly repairs in the future, which is the best reason to have it done early. Some prefer to not act until they notice a problem. Our philosophy at Roberts-McNutt is to prevent that problem from ever happening. If you prefer to wait, then we suggest routine maintenance to ensure early detection of any possible issues. That way, any repairs that need to be made won’t cost you a fortune. To find out more about how our waterproofing services can benefit your Little Rock building, contact us today to schedule a free consultation.